Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director with photos not Producing full video
ezypzy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2020 01:10 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I'm trying to make a video with a combination of videos and still images with 3 still images at the end of the video.

Power Director will only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last 2 still images.

I then removed the first of the 3 still images and "Produced" it, and it will still only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last still image.

Is there something in PD that stops you from making a video with still images at the end.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
ezypzy [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

I'm trying to make a video with a combination of videos and still images with 3 still images at the end of the video.

Power Director will only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last 2 still images.

I then removed the first of the 3 still images and "Produced" it, and it will still only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last still image.

Is there something in PD that stops you from making a video with still images at the end.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

pS. I've added and subtracted video clips to the timelime but it appears Power Director will only produce a video of 01:50:4
in length no matter what the length of the timeline is.

I've Produce several videos several minutes logn but never had this problem..

Is there somwhere that I change the length of the Outputted video.

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]

pS. I've added and subtracted video clips to the timelime but it appears Power Director will only produce a video of 01:50:4
in length no matter what the length of the timeline is.

I've Produce several videos several minutes logn but never had this problem..

Is there somwhere that I change the length of the Outputted video.

Cheers,

Hi,

Not sure what's happening here.

An image of your project timeline and Produce page settings might shed some light?

Settings that you might check are things like :
Range selected on the timeline
Mark In/Out on the Produce page

Cheers
PoweerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
ezypzy [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi,

Not sure what's happening here.

An image of your project timeline and Produce page settings might shed some light?

Settings that you might check are things like :
Range selected on the timeline
Mark In/Out on the Produce page

Cheers
PoweerDirector Moderator

I looked at everything you mentioned without luck, I ended up deleting the complete project and starting again.

Put the project back together using the same videos and images without any problems.

I can only put it down to a one off glitch.

Thanks for your advice.
Cheers,