Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 365 lasted update 20.6 There are issues
RicardoSnap [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2022 19:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Everything was working fine before doing this last update.

I've already encountered one problems: I started a new video project including photos and videos. I had already put all the photos and videos on the timeline, so I was inserting transitions and changing the speed of some videos. At a certain point in the timeline something went wrong. Transitions were not accepted. I tried several things like deleting this part of the video, but even so the video was still there after it was deleted. I got my software closed a few times. I think I'll have to do it all over again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 22. 2022 19:53

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You should be able to recover your project as it was up until a few minutes before the last crash. See this post for more details.