Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Application Manager Update Download sits at 98% Loop
Matt.777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2018 08:43 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Hi folks,

This has happened a couple oif times where I have to cancel the download wether it be Audio Director or Powerdirect etc but the download using the Application Manager hangs at 98 or 99%.

In this case Audio Director wanted to update the program and the download is hanging at 98%, I ended up uninstalling Audfio Director and the download still sits at 98% just hanging.

Please how do I fix this.

On the 365 Programs thanks in advance
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You may want to contact CL tech support directly. You can reach them from this page.

In the meantime, you can run the two commands exactly as described in this post to check and repair Windows' core system files. If both come back clean, try uninstalling the App Manager, rebooting, then installing it again. You may also want to download the latest copy from here.