Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving Audio Clips in App
leeann818 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2022 19:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I just downloaded PowerDirector to my Chromebook laptop, which I believe is app based only, so I am using he mobile version.

I added a song to the audio section of my project, but I only wanted the last minute or so, so I trimmed the song down. The problem is, the audio did not move, so now my video is 2 minutes of silence. I can't figure out how to move the audio to be where I want. I've tried dragging, nothing. If I select it and drag, it just adds back in the bits of the song I want cut out. Is there some trick or control I'm missing here?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You have to long-press until the device beeps/vibrates to select the clip. Then, without letting go, drag the clip left or right or onto another tack as needed. When you release it you'll go back to normal editing mode.đź‘Ť

You may want to check out Maliek's PD Mobile tutorials to learn how to navigate and work with the app.