Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error While Producing Video - Video Overlays? - Complete Error Shared Here
mrvics123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2021 23:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi.
I've been using PowerDirector Mobile on my Galaxy Note20 Ultra to successfully produce dozens of videos using every type of video editing feature (video and photo overlays, music, voiceover, etc.)

For the first time, producing a video has failed over and over. I've tried about 10 times. It will either get stuck at around 7% or abort and show an error message like "PowerDirector Mobile cannot produce the video. PD Mobile encountered an error while decoding the video.

But it only does it on this one video I've been trying to produce. This video is about 12 minutes long and has multiple photo overlays and 2 video overlays for the intro only.

I've tested the app with a new video by adding 4 picture overlays and 3 video overlays and it produced that fairly quickly.

I'm not sure if the overlays causing that one video to fail or not. Just guessing.

Here is the complete error report that was autogenerated and emailed to owerDirector_ErrorReport@cyberlink.com:" target="_new" rel="nofollow">PowerDirector_ErrorReport@cyberlink.com:

Dec 25, 2021, 10:21 AM (1 day ago)to PowerDirector_ErrorReportPowerDirector Mobile cannot find a suitable encoder in your device.
MEDIA_ERROR_NO_ENCODER
EXTRA_NONE
g.d.c.d.e: No supported encoder: mime-type:video/avc, format:{color-format=2130708361, i-frame-interval=1, mime=video/avc, width=3840, bitrate=15000000, frame-rate=30, height=2160}, encoders:[OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc, e:Error 0xfffffff4], A/V:3/3

g.d.c.d.e: No supported encoder: mime-type:video/avc, format:{color-format=2130708361, i-frame-interval=1, mime=video/avc, width=3840, bitrate=15000000, frame-rate=30, height=2160}, encoders:[OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc, e:Error 0xfffffff4], A/V:3/3
9.9.1"

It also attached the Device Info in the mail.

Any help would be greatly appracited.

Thanks in advance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 27. 2021 00:31

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
As this is a user-to-user forum, all I can suggest would be to uninstall the mobile app. Make sure you then install all the relevant Android system and security upgrades the try reinstalling the app and see if that makes a difference.

Otherwise I think your best bet would be to contact CL tech support directly from this page.