Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo Director 365 - Watermark
Somtinboutmary [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2018 14:07 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Help,

I looked for info on this, and read, I've been using photo director a long time and upgraded to the 12 or 13 okay, I know just about how to do the photos my style, I had my watermark template set and everything, Under my name and Photographer, So when I go to export my photo, I t should automatically have "My Copyright" on there< Not sayig Designed by Photo Director or Cyberlink? What's up woth that? I don't want that on my pro photo's ...

what am I doing wrong besides getting frustrated....

Sincerely,

Mary
beezfood [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2021 04:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I realised this too and am very frustrated as well. No information, no option to delete this "special feature". I don't want the "powered by Photo Director" watermark to overlay my watermark and I don't want it at all on my photos.
Thanks for help soon please,
Cheers
Bernd1948 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Jul 10, 2008 10:18 Messages: 3930 Offline
[Post New]
Hallo,
mal ne blöde Frage, verwendet Ihr die Funktion Wasserzeichenerstellung, oder die Wasserzeichenvorlagen? Unter Wasserzeichenerstellung habe ich keine Standartsprüche so wie Ihr.

Hello,
a stupid question, do you use the watermarking function or the watermark templates? Under watermarking I don't have any standard sayings like you do.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 13. 2021 05:33

Gruß Bernd
Technical support:
DE:
https://de.cyberlink.com/support/index.html