Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD365 and Windows 11
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Windows 11 comes out next month. Anyone an insider that has used Win11 with Cyberlink products?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The forum search tool is your friend. Type in Win11 and you'll see everything posted so far.
fvbrym2021 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2021 11:58 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Windows 11 comes out next month. Anyone an insider that has used Win11 with Cyberlink products?

Hi! I'm a Windows 11 Insider on the Beta channel and I have had absolutely no problems downloading and running Cyberlink or any other program - some of them from as far back as Windows 7 Pro, so you should have no problems at all!

By the way, you are going to LOVE Windows 11 - I've never seen something like an OS perform so well in Beta .. Microsoft has really done a great job on this one!
laloyaux [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2022 09:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I'm running windows 11 and cannot install a BDR-XD07TB.
Windows is throwing constantly errors and beeping.
Log display pagination errors when accessing \\device\cdrom

any idea ?

Hi! I'm a Windows 11 Insider on the Beta channel and I have had absolutely no problems downloading and running Cyberlink or any other program - some of them from as far back as Windows 7 Pro, so you should have no problems at all!

By the way, you are going to LOVE Windows 11 - I've never seen something like an OS perform so well in Beta .. Microsoft has really done a great job on this one!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It is possible that your laptop is too anemic. Try connecting to a usb hub powered with an ac power adapter.