Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shutterstock problems
tcm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2021 11:31 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Had 365 for a long time now, making good use of the music, however when ever I try to download any videos or pictures it hangs for 20 seconds and says it lost internet connection? Been doing this for days mid project.

My internet is a solid fibre 100 up and down, rig is home built Win 10, i7 10th gen cpu, 32GB ram, SSD M2, 1050 nvidia.

I'm slighty baffled how I fix this issue. I get the usual crashes which is never ending when ever it gets busy, but this one I cant figure.

Can anyone one point me in the right direction, I did a search and cant see this issue on here.

Thank you
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You may want to contact CL tech support directly as they're better set up to help with technical problems like this.

You first might want to try running the 2 commands as detailed in this post as many issue with PD have underlying causes due to problems with Windows' core files.
tcm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2021 11:31 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You may want to contact CL tech support directly as they're better set up to help with technical problems like this.

You first might want to try running the 2 commands as detailed in this post as many issue with PD have underlying causes due to problems with Windows' core files.

Thank you for your reply, it seems to have fixed itself after 5 days.