Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Google drive missing file names and thumbnails
Seanmc980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2021 21:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I just logged into my Google drive through the PD app. When I view my Google drive folder, my videos are there, but they just show up as a gray box without any title..If I download them, then I get a thumbnail, but still no title.. I have roughly 900GBs of videos and I do not or cannot download them all just to see which video is which..am I missing something?
Seanmc980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2021 21:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
So, I found the settings to enable titles, bit the videos are still showing gray boxes until I download them.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
On my Pixel 5 phone, the placeholders are only blank when I first open the folder, then the grey thumbnails start filling in quickly one by one. Any chance you were didn't have a good internet connection when you saw this?

If you open up the folder again, do the previously downloaded clips still have a thumbnail?