Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Syncing Video Tracks
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I have to make a composite video from multiple videos of the same sports event taken from different viewpoints. I can place the videos on separate tracks in PD19 and can line them roughly but wonder if there is a way to move individual tracks a frame at a time to get two tracks aligned so that the cut between them is "seamless". Ok not totally seamless as the viewpoint is different but to get the transition as smooth as possible.
prevaljo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I have to make a composite video from multiple videos of the same sports event taken from different viewpoints. I can place the videos on separate tracks in PD19 and can line them roughly but wonder if there is a way to move individual tracks a frame at a time to get two tracks aligned so that the cut between them is "seamless". Ok not totally seamless as the viewpoint is different but to get the transition as smooth as possible.

Ohhps a quick search found this link https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/48031.page#251225 so no problemo.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have to make a composite video from multiple videos of the same sports event taken from different viewpoints. I can place the videos on separate tracks in PD19 and can line them roughly but wonder if there is a way to move individual tracks a frame at a time to get two tracks aligned so that the cut between them is "seamless". Ok not totally seamless as the viewpoint is different but to get the transition as smooth as possible.

You don't move a track per say but you can move the clip on a track. You can zoom in on the timeline down to frame level and move a clip with the mouse one frame at a time or select a clip on the timeline and use "Alt left or right arrow" to move the clip one frame right or left on a timeline.

Jeff

EDIT: look like you found the answer

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 21. 2021 19:27

prevaljo [Avatar]
[Post New]
What would be really useful would be to be able to see both clips in the preview window at the same time, which would make the task simpler.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Both videos should appear in the preview, if it's just a overlay issue, maybe you can change the opacity and/or temporarily change the size to see both videos simultaneously in preview.

Jeff