Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't close the player
Raziels_Lament [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2019 14:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running the latest version of PowerDVD 21 Ultra and close button will not exit the application, it does nothing. I am forced to kill the process in task manager. This happens every time I use the program. This has never happened to me before in any previous version.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm running the latest version of PowerDVD 21 Ultra and close button will not exit the application, it does nothing. I am forced to kill the process in task manager. This happens every time I use the program. This has never happened to me before in any previous version.

You may try uninstalling powerdvd and discard all personal settings.
Reinstall the new powerdvd version again, and not to import any previous version settings when you launched it first time.

It might resolve some weird issues that occur after you carried the previous settings to the new version directly.

or, you can contact cyberlink support to investigate this matter,
Raziels_Lament [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2019 14:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
This was a fresh install. In fact it was fresh with a fresh windows 10 install too because I had built a new system at the time.