Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I want to have 4 clips of the same size edge to edge
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
When resizing a clip by dragging from a corner, all sides are equally moved. I want to grab the lower right corner and make it smaller at the same time as it stays in the upper left corner. When it reaches half way I want it to snap to the grid so that I can have 4 individual clips of the same size in the preview window, 16/9 format.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2021 16:31

PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When resizing a clip by dragging from a corner, all sides are equally moved. I want to grab the lower right corner and make it smaller at the same time as it stays in the upper left corner. When it reaches half way I want it to snap to the grid so that I can have 4 individual clips of the same size in the preview window, 16/9 format.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/84233.page#348180

Jeff
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks for the link!

However I can't find the term "anchor point" by searching in the manual. I would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, or give me another key word to look for.

Never mind, I went to the online manual and then I found it. I'll be back if I don't get it. Thanks! cool

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2021 16:47

PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM