Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Waveforms for mobile
[Post New]
I use PowerDirector Mobile on my phone sometimes to make Tik Toks (Yes I am one of those that got sucked into the rabbit hole) I am the type of editor, not just for making Tik Toks but just videos and editing in general, to use the audio waveforms to get a more precise edit. It is harder for me to edit when I can't see where I have sound. I am not trying to be a Karen but PLEASE add audio waveforms to our imported footage. The footage that is placed on the first track. I would highly appreciate this! Please!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there. This is a user forum and the people you're trying to reach probably won't see your post here. The best way to reach them is to go to Settings > FAQ and Send Feedback in the app to request that waveforms be visible.
[Post New]
Quote Hi there. This is a user forum and the people you're trying to reach probably won't see your post here. The best way to reach them is to go to Settings > FAQ and Send Feedback in the app to request that waveforms be visible.

Okay thank you