Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to change the background color in title designer
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All:
I'm having to do a lot of text intros in PD. When getting into the "title designer" the default background color is black.
I'd like to know how to change it to another color. I've looked in the Youtube videos and done a search in this PD forum but can't find out how.
I know that different backgrounds can be done and imported, but all I want to do now is just change the background color.

Thanks for replies
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The background is "black" because it's actually blank/empty/nonexistant.

If you want any kind of background, like an image, color board or video, simply place that on track 1 and add your title on track 2 so it will show on top/in front of your background content.
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The background is "black" because it's actually blank/empty/nonexistant.

If you want any kind of background, like an image, color board or video, simply place that on track 1 and add your title on track 2 so it will show on top/in front of your background content.

Thanks for the reply