Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Additional text tracks??
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
I've found it handy to have additional text tracks in some videos I've edited - it allows say scrolling text across several related images whilst permitting individual text for any specific image.

The PD18 track manager does not seem to allow extra text tracks. That being so, is it possible to add extra text tracks to PD18?? How?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 02. 2021 02:25

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've found it handy to have additional text tracks in some videos I've edited - it allows say scrolling text across several related images whilst permitting individual text for any specific image.

The PD18 track manager does not seem to allow extra text tracks. That being so, is it possible to add extra text tracks to PD18?? How?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83621.page#post_box_345371

Jeff
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Jeff,
thanks. memory loss . . .