Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The "View entire movie" button does not work
Tomas E [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 07, 2019 11:51 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
When clicking the "View entire movie" button nothing happens. Why? It has never been a problem before, but it seems as if PD suddenly thinks that there's something in some track after the end of the movie. I've checked, all tracks are empty after this point. It looks like this.

Adding: Zooming in and then out gives the same result.
[Thumb - View entire movie.png]
 Filename
View entire movie.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
6 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 01. 2021 06:02

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: Highlight the first clip. Go to the Movie mode. Hit the End key on the keyboard. Expand the timeline ruler to see what sliver is at the end on the right and remove it. It could also be on a lower track.
Tomas E [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Try this: Highlight the first clip. Go to the Movie mode. Hit the End key on the keyboard. Expand the timeline ruler to see what sliver is at the end on the right and remove it. It could also be on a lower track.

There's nothing at that point on any track. All tracks are unlocked and active. I've changed the speed of several clips but that shoudn't interfere, I've done that before with no issues. PowerDirector 19 Ultimate, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
32 GB RAM
Tomas E [Avatar]
[Post New]
Okay, here's something strange. I clicked on the timeline between the end of the last visible clip and where the wiper marked the ending. Then a grey area appeared, with no content. I then hit the delete buttton and this grey area disappeared. Now the zooming is as expected. What on earth was that grey area?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 02. 2021 05:23