Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion Designer
Diri [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 28, 2020 20:04 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to design a motion path across a still image (photo). I want to track in a straight line across the top of the image and then down at an angle whilst zooming out. When I add a key a keyframe into a motion path, the path automatically becomes a curved path which in turn causes my track to move beyond the boundaries of my image (see attached diagram).

Is there any way to make straight line motion paths change direction without turning them into curved paths?
[Thumb - motion path.jpg]
 Filename
motion path.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
77 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 05. 2020 07:43

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
On the second box and third box place an extra keyframe and the ends say a few seconds later at the same position to keep it within the boundaries even with a curved path.

If you want it as shown in the top illustration without any curves then use PiP designer instead.