Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Collage - Video Glitches
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I have recently upgraded my hardware and software to a Ryzen 3600 and Win10 and am in the process of looking at some old video and "testing" the new PC to convince myself the upgrade was of value (yes it was). However I was playing with the Video Collage Designer to see how quickly it could render a three video collage, just playing for fun and I noticed that the videos once in the collage "Glitch" fairly regularly even before they are rendered. This is not good. As I haven't quite de-commissioned my old desktop I replicated the collage on the old machine (yes I will remove/deinstall the Cyberlink software when I complete the new build, it's a slow process) but the same collage using the same videos does not "Glitch" at all in the old Win7 machine.

Note - for me "Glitch" is a term that describes a flicker or some lost frames in the video, not sure if it is a technical term.

This leaves me to think that the issue lies with the new PC but where do I start looking for a resolve. Is it hardware or software or compatibility with Cyberlink PD 18. I have included a DxDiag for the new machine.
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag from new PC
 Filesize
76 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
178 time(s)