Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
large files question
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
I mixed down a video that is 1.5 hours long, tried to upload it for couple days now, just had internet technician replace my modem and everything, still no success - I noticed the video is 95 gigabytes, I think that's a little steep, even for long 1.5 hour video? I know I checked the settings to make it 2mbps. I was wondering if anyone has any advice, on what format to use or what update, how to get my video uploaded for people to see?

At first I produced it as WMV at 2mbps, then I tried AVI which was supposed to be only 460kbps, but that's the video that turned out to be 95GIG!!, (1.5 hour long vid) I don't think math adds up, maybe there is a glitch with my software?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Please read this sticky: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63543.page#post_box_289537 and supply a screenshot of the full Produce page. This will allow us to check all the settings on that page to determine what may be the problem.