Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Blue watermark on 365
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to PD 365. Today I was messing around with FX and found some of the New Blue effects have a huge watermark on them. There is a pop-up asking for a serial number. As far as I know I was given no NewBlue serial number upon the 365 upgrade.

There are 5 or 6 NewBlue folders in the FX section and only one of them (Essentials VI, 10 effects) has the watermark. https://www.youtube.com/c/titotimtravels
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you didn't have those NewBlueFX effects before upgrading to 365, you can uninstall that one pack from Windows' Apps & features tool:

Then uninstall PD17, and reinstall it from the Cyberlink App Manager and the NewBlue pack should be reinstalled and properly registered this time.

If you had purchased that pack (or a similar one) in the past directly from NewBlueFX, you can login to your account there and manage the activation (including finding the serial number) under My Products.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10. 2019 12:04

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°