Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving Content For Future Use?
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I'm guessing this is a newbie question but I can't even figure out what term(s) to search for. I've googled a bunch of things but nothing seems to fit.

What I have is a youtube end card graphic with animation and with sound that I made. How can I save all these tracks as one er... "thing" ? So that I can just import the exact same thing for future videos?

Thank you so much in advance. -- A merry heart doeth good as a medicine --
The Troy Spiral Experience on YouTube (BDSM)
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Are you saying you have a short clip you'd like to re-use in other projects?

If so, just save it as a 1920x1080 30 fps H.264 Mp4.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys,

I'm guessing this is a newbie question but I can't even figure out what term(s) to search for. I've googled a bunch of things but nothing seems to fit.

What I have is a youtube end card graphic with animation and with sound that I made. How can I save all these tracks as one er... "thing" ? So that I can just import the exact same thing for future videos?

Thank you so much in advance.

StevenG showed how saved (Produce) in the size and quality you prefer.
Another way to save the project if you want to change it later.
Menu File, Pack Projects Materials ...
This process saves everything on the timeline in a folder on the PC, it has option to save in the cloud. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365