Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Effect Help
[Post New]
Hello! So I'm trying to make an intro for my YouTube channel, and in the photo attached, how do I make it look like my name is coming out from behind the coffee cup and slide to the right Thanks in advance!
[Thumb - SnapShot(2).jpg]
 Filename
SnapShot(2).jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
75 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: Background in track 1, Title in track 2 with effects, coffee cup in track 3.
[Post New]
Quote Try this: Background in track 1, Title in track 2 with effects, coffee cup in track 3.

That's what I have but if I do the keyframe for the text, I don't want the text to be seen from the left of the cup i want it to just look like its coming out from behind the cup I don't know if that makes sense but that's the best way I can describe it. I even was trying to play around with the masks and still couldn't do it
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The easiest way I can think of at the moment is to use an image program and make the coffee cup have an extended left side of the background on track 3. That should work.
[Post New]
Quote The easiest way I can think of at the moment is to use an image program and make the coffee cup have an extended left side of the background on track 3. That should work.

Okay Thanks!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe just add your cup/background on track 1 and also track 3 and then crop track 3 to the edge of the cup. Sample pic attached.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD17_Cup.png]
 Filename
PD17_Cup.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
336 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)