CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title Room files have disappeared! PowerDirector 15
Reply to this topic
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 11, 2012 17:43 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
I was working on a project this morning and was going to use a Credt text that I had previously created but discovered that it had disappeared. Only a handful of files remain in the Title Room. Is there any way to retrieve ones that I had previously created?

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 5793 Offline
[Post New]
You did mot supply a full screenshot of your timeline. It looks like that your project aspect ratio is set to 360. Chang it to 16:9 at the top of the screen to see more.
[Post New]
Quote I was working on a project this morning and was going to use a Credt text that I had previously created but discovered that it had disappeared. Only a handful of files remain in the Title Room. Is there any way to retrieve ones that I had previously created?

It happened to me here, closed and reopened PD, came back right AMD-FX 8350 / Mem. 16GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 10-64Pro / PD19/365
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 11, 2012 17:43 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You did mot supply a full screenshot of your timeline. It looks like that your project aspect ratio is set to 360. Chang it to 16:9 at the top of the screen to see more.

That did it! Much obliged.
Reply to this topic