Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2nd Part failed to upload
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Had a capture that was over 15 minutes ( I thought limit was 20 mins ) so when PD16 said it would split and load I accepted. Well first part uploaded but 2nd part failed. So tried again with this time using edit and only selecting the 2nd half but that had the usual fail after editing.

anyway, posted the following comment in those forums

Have done a good lap before but doing 3 in a row is a first.............sadly the 2nd part wouldnt upload using Cyberlink PD16, used to be a great bit of video software but has turned into a POS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2018 01:20

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I'm not sure of exactly what you are saying?

I think you need to be more specific on what you are actually doing and the precise steps you are taking to upload. It's difficult for members to help on the limited information you have provided.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2018 03:32

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
will_s [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I'm not sure of exactly what you are saying?

I think you need to be more specific on what you are actually doing and the precise steps you are taking to upload. It's difficult for members to help on the limited information you have provided.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

with youtube when the video is over 15 minutes it is to big for the free youtube and PD16 gives you a message that they can split the files

which means 2 uploads but the 2nd part didnt upload

and now when I try to just edit my file so the 2nd part is only there it doesnt work at all as it wont render the file ...its the problem I have had for weeks and the replies from Cybernonsupport have proved useless

Question: Can I uninstall PD16 and put PD 15 back on ? Will it cause problems as I upgraded from it to PD16 ?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
At 10:50 the YT video is frozen while the audio continues.
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Have you tried to produce locally and upload with the web uploader function?
And for Youtube, I had to confirm once that I am a good boy and the limit of 15 min per video fell.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
will_s [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Have you tried to produce locally and upload with the web uploader function?
And for Youtube, I had to confirm once that I am a good boy and the limit of 15 min per video fell.

Hatti

after that I tried just to produce locally and then upload away from Cyberlink but rendering failed

Its funny because now Nvidia shadowplay is working and I can use that to capture and the first time I tried it rendered the whole file but since then it wont let me do what I want.

Never had any problems like this with previous versions.........now this could be the Windows updates have diagreed with PD16 and may even disagree with PD15 and other previous versions ?

Am I allowed to put PD15 back on and keep PD 16 on the PC as well ?
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Quote after that I tried just to produce locally and then upload away from Cyberlink but rendering failed

Maybe your computer gets too hot? Or the power supply is not strong enough?
With video coding, every computer goes to the maximum of load.
Have you ever tried an other video editor?

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
will_s [Avatar]
[Post New]

Maybe your computer gets too hot? Or the power supply is not strong enough?
With video coding, every computer goes to the maximum of load.
Have you ever tried an other video editor?

Hatti

PC runs very cool. was actually using Core Temp to monitor and max temp was 60c, it has a 280 radiator and the case has 8 fans inclusing the radiator and the PSU is a Corsair 1000 gold certified with a i7 8700k cpu and 32 gig og 3200 memory

its either PD 16 or the recent lot of Windows updates

If I put PD 15 back on I will know if it works its PD16 and if it fails I know something with Windows does agree with Power Director