Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
change font/size
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello .when i insert subs in timeline the default font is segoe ui and the size is 16.how change permanently these settings.for any future projects?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello .when i insert subs in timeline the default font is segoe ui and the size is 16.how change permanently these settings.for any future projects?
You can change the font in the Designer, I do not think there is a way to set your own default font. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Nikolo,

I tested this by creating a new project, adding my subtitles, changing the font to what I want to use (face and size), and then saving the project.

The next time I created new subtitles, whether manually or importing, it now uses the update font, i.e. no longer segoe 16. Try that and let us know if it works.

David
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
i want to save the settings without saving project(this mean that save project merged with subs?)
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I am telling you that changing the subtitle font, and then saving a project, changed the default subtitles the next time I created a subtitle project. Please try it.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to save a project...as you always should save a project you are working on at some point.

David
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
i wan't to save project inluding subs because i tested a lot of srt files to match sync option