CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to access DirectorZone
Reply to this topic
Billrix [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 05, 2017 16:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I've purchased and registered CyberLink PowerDirector 15. The problem I have is that once I log into DirectorZone whether from the main program or directly into the browser I get a message 'This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information'. I contacted support on 4 October but haven't received a reply so I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. Thanks
[Post New]
Hello Billrix,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

You're not alone. Quite a few users have reported similar issues in the past. I'm not sure I can solve your problem, but I'd definitely begin by:

1. Ensuring you're signed out of everything CL - DZ, forum, member zone, CL Cloud etc. That can be done patially in PDR's preferences (CyberLink Cloud) - clear CL Cloud offline cache while you're there.

2. Clear browser cache

3. Confirm that you're using the same email address & pasword you initally provided

4. In PDR's preferences, sign into DZ

5. In browser, go to DZ & check if you're signed in. If not, attempt it.

Possibly, something there will trigger DZ into recognising you again.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6134 Offline
[Post New]
I find that typing directorzone.cyberink.com in the address bar of the browser to do a search helps. Trying to enter the DZ through a saved bookmark is a no-no and bound to fail at some point.
Reply to this topic