Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just out of curiosity....
Stephen Phillips [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2017 15:06 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
If I get Media Suite 15, will I get the Ultra functions of PowerDVD 17? What I mean is will I get all the full functions it has? Stephen Phillips
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If I get Media Suite 15, will I get the Ultra functions of PowerDVD 17? What I mean is will I get all the full functions it has?

Go here for comparison. The check marks are off so it might be better to contact sales directly. It looks like PowerDVD 17 is the Ulltra but you need to confirm that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 11. 2017 15:43

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

It is not the Ultra version. It is the BD Express version, so it does have some limitation in features. Mainly for audio output I beleive.

Best bet is to download the trial first and decide if it has everything you need.

David