Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
remove subs
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello.until now i used corel's video studio.and when inserting in timeline an srt file and want to remove it .with right clik choose remove all and all subs removes at once.how can i do it with power director 15?i don't know how can remove subs and if want to import another i close the project and reopen.....and is very tiring.is there any way to remove all subs at once from subtitle room?or from timeline?(which is more practical?)
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello.until now i used corel's video studio.and when inserting in timeline an srt file and want to remove it .with right clik choose remove all and all subs removes at once.how can i do it with power director 15?i don't know how can remove subs and if want to import another i close the project and reopen.....and is very tiring.is there any way to remove all subs at once from subtitle room?or from timeline?(which is more practical?)

Hi Nikolo

In PD13 you can remove all subs in one go in the subtitle room. Highlight all the subs you want to remove by clicking on the first and then press and hold the shift key while you highlight the rest. Once you have highlighted the ones you wish to remove just hit theminus sign in the subtitle room. If you want to highlight one, and then leave one, and highlight the next and so on, use the control key instead of the shift key.

Or you can right click in the subtitle room, select all subtitles and press delete

PD 15 may be the same, sorry if it's different

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mar 31. 2017 07:16

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
"PD 15 may be the same, .........."

It is the same, also importing an .srt file will overwrite any existing subtitles.

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do