Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
title safe area
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello i want to know if power director has a safe title area lake corel video studio have.which keep text,within the bounds,so i wil be sure that the title do not cut off at the edge when i play video in tv.is there any similar tool?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello i want to know if power director has a safe title area lake corel video studio have.which keep text,within the bounds,so i wil be sure that the title do not cut off at the edge when i play video in tv.is there any similar tool?

On PD13 there are two oblongs interlinked under the preview screen. Click on it and you can select TV safe zone. I assume PD15 has the same option. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello i want to know if power director has a safe title area lake corel video studio have.which keep text,within the bounds,so i wil be sure that the title do not cut off at the edge when i play video in tv.is there any similar tool?
In PD 15 it has been moved to Preferences.

Preferences > Display. Check TV Safe Zone. It Can also be found on the Preview Player. In PD 15, TV safe Zone only works in Clip mode.

[Thumb - TV Safe Zone.png]
 Filename
TV Safe Zone.png
[Disk]
 Description
TV Safe Zone on Player
 Filesize
66 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
34 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24. 2017 09:31

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.