Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
installation of director suite 5
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello i recently bought director suite 5.but i want ,for know to install only power directoir.so i want the bonus pack which include(design travel pack ,adorage , vita scene ,muserk_music mp3) are for power director or for the other productw?(photo dierctor e..t.c) if i installed them will be functional?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote hello i recently bought director suite 5.but i want ,for know to install only power directoir.so i want the bonus pack which include(design travel pack ,adorage , vita scene ,muserk_music mp3) are for power director or for the other productw?(photo dierctor e..t.c) if i installed them will be functional?
Not likely.

The Powerdirector Suite 5 is a large archive, that only the entire archive can be extracted.

You can remove the parts you do not want after everything gets installed.

It may be possible to extract only the parts you want from the archive if you have the correct archive program.

Whichever one that supports .RAR. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
the bonus pack design cretaive,adorage and vitascene are for power director?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote the bonus pack design cretaive,adorage and vitascene are for power director?
Yes, they are.

They are all part of the same package. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
so that i understand i can΄t choose which which software i want to install?if for example i want power director and photo director only?and if must installa complete suite,later can i unistall the soft i will not?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
During install you should get a dialog pic like attached. Pick and choose which CL products you want to install. The other non CL products but add-ons need/can be installed separately.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD15_Install.png]
 Filename
PD15_Install.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
173 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
79 time(s)
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
thanks JL_Jl.That was my queries.also:

1) if i want later to unistall some of softwares separately can i do it?is there any removal tool from cyberlink like cleanup tool's corel?

2)the bonus pack where inncluded in parts 1-6 combined with all softwares?or some of them are , for example, for power director and other for photo diretcor?i ask beacause, for know i want to install only power director and addons are for this

3) the separately addons (creative design pack travel 4,adorage,vitascene) are combine with all softwares?(power diretcor,photo diretcor e.t.c)

4) as the standalone programs director suite has a limited number of installations?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2017 02:27

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
1) Yes you can uninstall separately, Windows "add remove program". No CL removal tool, only a cleanup tool for corrupt install, typically not needed but available from forums or CL.

2) If all you want is PowerDirector, just select PowerDirector from the above pic I attached during your install.

3) Just PowerDirector. The extra supplied music could be used in anything, windows media player if you like.

4) Unknown for sure, some users have reported they get a message about reaching maximum number of installs. If you do, CL support with purchase information would be your resolution path.

Jeff
nikolo [Avatar]
[Post New]
two more questions:

1)which version powerdiretcor include in diertcor suite 5?ultimate or another?

2) how can find my topics in the forum.i don't see in my account as i expect
JL_JL [Avatar]
[Post New]
1) Director Suite 5 should contain Ultimate version

2) Click on your avatar as part of your forum name to the left of the message.

Jeff