Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
VERY IMPRESSED
MrJoshua [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2014 21:26 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Well gave the new patch a run for its money, i tried chrashing PD15, to see if you Guys really fixed one of my most annoying thing Damn chrashes.

Well i gave up after an hour my final attempt and i was sure it would do the trick i have all my Movies backed up to my HD "its legal in Denmark we pay the Movie industri with our TAX" so i have 2x 3TB filled with Blu Rays 1:1 copies DVD and so one so i just hit open media folder and pointed to 1 of my DVD folders 2TB Movies PD15 did not even burb just took them.

Just a quick note i can't recommend this to others it took a loooopooooooong time to import into PD

But no chrash VERY IMPRESSED

Thank You for that Late Christmas Present

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 29. 2016 15:59

Richmond Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Richmond, VA Joined: Aug 07, 2014 17:17 Messages: 673 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well gave the new patch a run for its money, i tried chrashing PD15, to see if you Guys really fixed one of my most annoying thing Damn chrashes.

Well i gave up after an hour my final attempt and i was sure it would do the trick i have all my Movies backed up to my HD "its legal in Denmark we pay the Movie industri with our TAX" so i have 2x 3TB filled with Blu Rays 1:1 copies DVD and so one so i just hit open media folder and pointed to 1 of my DVD folders 2TB Movies PD15 did not even burb just took them.

Just a quick note i can't recommend this to others it took a loooopooooooong time to import into PD

But no chrash VERY IMPRESSED

Thank You for that Late Christmas Present

We are not Cyberlink, we are users like you who are giving and/or receiving assistance with the software. If you want to provide feedback to CL, you should probably go to the customer support area of their website. Regards,
Dan
Power Director 21-Ultimate
v 21.0.3111.0
XPS-8940, Win-10 64-bit,
Intel Core i9-10900 processor
(10 core, 20M Cache),
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD,
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6