Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 15 and NVIDIA GTX 860M
antoniodgb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2016 10:15 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have recently installed pwd15 in my notebook with Nvidia Gtx 860m but the program does not recognizes it, only detect my internal graphic card (intel). When I try to put at Nvidia control panel that pwd15 use my nvidia, i can´t put and select that option.

I have to tell that, using PowerDirector 14 i don´t have that problem and my graphic card woks good.

What can I do?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 28. 2016 10:24

cnitteberg [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 11, 2014 11:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have recently installed pwd15 in my notebook with Nvidia Gtx 860m but the program does not recognizes it, only detect my internal graphic card (intel). When I try to put at Nvidia control panel that pwd15 use my nvidia, i can´t put and select that option.

I have to tell that, using PowerDirector 14 i don´t have that problem and my graphic card woks good.

What can I do?

I had the same problem. I did a search in the forum and read something about uninstalling geforce experience, so I did that and now my gtx860m recognizes PD15 like it should.

Hope this solves it for you too!
antoniodgb [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have recently installed pwd15 in my notebook with Nvidia Gtx 860m but the program does not recognizes it, only detect my internal graphic card (intel). When I try to put at Nvidia control panel that pwd15 use my nvidia, i can´t put and select that option.

What can I do?

I had the same problem. I did a search in the forum and read something about uninstalling geforce experience, so I did that and now my gtx860m recognizes PD15 like it should.

Hope this solves it for you too!

Thanks for answer! can you tell me the exactly post ??
[Post New]
Just uninstall GeForce Experience. Then update to the latest patch published here.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 29. 2016 12:15

MrJoshua [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2014 21:26 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Well Geforce Experience is a problem child i agree, but lets not be hasty.

I think the problems is the fact that you prob use the Intel GPU with your screen since its the GPU try this hook up your lappy using the HDMI port on laptop or DVI if that is what it uses then hook it up to your TV, you are then using the Nvidia GPU and PD should also detect it.

Final Note you still get rid of Geforce experience, idiotick annoying faulty Software Nvidia Ever made, so yea loose it also.

Thank You
antoniodgb [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Just uninstall GeForce Experience. Then update to the latest patch published here.

I uninstalled GeForce Experience and update PD with the patch...the same problem. Only detect Intel HD graphics....yell

What nvidia driver version I have to use??

I am running win10 x64

Thanks
antoniodgb [Avatar]
[Post New]
I try to use Driver Booster 4 program and updating all my laptop drivers but the problem still apears.....