Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Vignette---- Cyberlink needs a lens profile for the DJI p4p Please help
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a post I made in DJI's forum because I thought it was a faulty drone. After taking another user's advice, I decided to download lightroom on my iphone and get the file off of dropbox to see if it gets the same vignette effect as seen in cyberlink's products, and it does not. Can someone PLEASE check to see if it's my laptop, or is it just a photodirector issue?

The files can be downloaded in the first forum post via dropbox. They are files 2,5,9

http://forum.dji.com/thread-76697-1-1.html

Also, can you please look at the video since that was a screen video capture thanks to cyblink's program.

EDIT 12/18: The pictures in the video were rotated since that, for whatsoever reason ,unlocks the full picture. These shots were shot in 3:2. Lightroom on my iphone doesn't seem to show the full picture

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 18. 2016 23:44