Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I get these type of shots from a video/photo? Skateboard sequence shots
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
When I first saw the advertisment for Powerdirect15 /photodirector 8 I saw some footage of the user making these sequence shots. How do I do that? If you look at the picture, you can see the skateboarder transitioning. What is this even called? I have a difficult time searching it up on youtube since I first saw it. Any help is appreciated.

Here is the link to the picture: http://imgur.com/a/MvYEl
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Is this a simple question? I sometimes take them for what is asked and not look deeper:

To get to the Action Center "Action Camera Center

In the Action Camera Center you can fix video clips or add effects that highlight the action sequences in the video. To open the Action Camera Center, select a video clip on the timeline and then select Tools > Action Camera Center.

Note: you can also use the Action Camera Center on clips that are still in the media library. To do this, select a clip in the media library, click the button, and then select Action Camera Center.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 17. 2016 07:29

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Trekz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks, but looks like youtube did it again....found what I was looking for after scrollling through my vid history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnL1lpmcXU&list=PLINEN0FfKnH7Go4qKsr8TUVPT7YxUW2MQ&index=2

apparently it's called multi exposure
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Thanks, but looks like youtube did it again....found what I was looking for after scrollling through my vid history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnL1lpmcXU&list=PLINEN0FfKnH7Go4qKsr8TUVPT7YxUW2MQ&index=2

apparently it's called multi exposure

So yu were asking about Photo Director? What threw me was this posting in PowerDirector. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Trekz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Sorry about that. I initially didn't
Know where
To find this until I found the video again.
This thread was posted here since that snapshot was taken straight from the powerdirector website.
stevek
[Post New]
Ok, No problem as long as you found what you were looking for! .