Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Purchased PHotodirector 7 essential
LadyVoyeur71 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2016 10:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I recently purchased Photo Director 7 essential for 39.99 but it does not have anything I had with 6. I seems I need to upgrade again to Ultra, has anyone else encountered this? Also is there an actual contact I can contact? I have searched the entire website and it seems to loop me around??? any help would appreciated, I cannot even create a water mark?
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Are you sure it was PhotoDirector 7 Essentials that you purchased, if so who did you purhase it from, CyberLink provide the Essentials version FREE and as such is severely crippled in its functionallity, Ultra and Deluxe are the two versions available for purchase

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 15. 2016 19:26

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
[Post New]
Hello LadyVoyeur71,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

In support of RobertJ/OZ's post, PhD Essentials is freeware so you shouldn't have been expected to pay a single $ for it. It is a very cut-down version, and only useful for the most basic adjustments.

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/photodirector-ultra/download_en_EU.html Many features will not work after 30 days!

The first thing I'd do is contact the supplier and get a refund. You'd be far better off using PhD6, or purchasing PhD7 (which is currently 60% discounted - $US50).

PIX PIX YouTube channel