Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MultiCam Designer Grayed out
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 11, 2012 17:43 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
My apologies if this question has been answered before but I can't find it through Search.

I'm trying to use MultiCam Designer with two videos, both MOV formats; one shot with a Nikon DSLR and the other an iPhone. The button is always grayed out. What am I doing wrong?

The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
You are generating shadow files that have not completed (yellow flag).

This MAY be causing your problem. Try disabling shadow files in PREFEENCES GENERAL Untick "enable HD video processing" Try again with this disabled.

You should always wait until the flags are green before you start editing, or some very odd things happen.

In the deluxe version it would be greyed out anyway - not available

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 15. 2016 13:57

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please provide Part A (version details), see the guide: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40225.page

Example, In the Deluxe version of PDR14, MultiCam option is not available (would be greyed out).

PDR14 comparison chart

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 15. 2016 13:55

patmoore1946 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the replies. I tried again after the file icons turned green with the same results. I then disabled the HD Video Processing with no change.

Here's the info:

The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
As I said above, the deluxe version doesn't have Multicam available. So this is most likely your problem. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
[Post New]
That would explain it. Thanks.