Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Producing know hangs at 33%,,,Please help Solved PD 14
laserdoc [Avatar]
Member Location: atlanta,ga. Joined: Sep 24, 2015 06:43 Messages: 108 Offline
[Post New]
When I upgraded to 14 from 13 all was good. But lately when ever I produce to you tube or even a MP4 file to my desktop it slows down big time at 33% and will take almost a hour to finaly produce it. Never did this before. Was fairly fast and now it is slow as all get out. What the heck is going on????. It is so slow know. I just updated drivers to my 900 series gforce video card and it did not help

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 26. 2016 19:53

[Post New]
Do you remove geforce experience ? If no please do it.

Could you install gpuz and check the load of you CPU and GPU when rendering ?

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

What is your pc configuration ?

What is the version of PD14 that you use ?

Do you have Hardware Acceleration selected both in general setting and rendering ?

What effects did you insert ?

laserdoc [Avatar]
[Post New]
I will check all this today and get back with you. No effects this time around. Should I have hardware acceleration both checked or not.
Thanks for answering
[Post New]
Check both. Any update ?
laserdoc [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes Im sorry. I thought I posted that it was all good. I turned on Hardware Hardware Acceleration and deleted geforce experience.
My speed is back
Thankyou so much!!
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
If you can... go back into the first post (at the top of the page) and hit the edit at the subject line and put 'Solved PD14' (in addition to the original text in your subject line) in the subject line if you can please. Sort of helps when people search for similar topics.

Thanks

CS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 26. 2016 18:57

PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive