Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 7 Virtual Photo's
Briansep [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Norwich UK Joined: May 27, 2015 10:35 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
So I have adjusted my photograph, and gone to the edit section to say use the smart move tool. I now go back to the adjustment section and PD creates a virtual copy of my finished work.

How do I now make a copy of the virtual finished photograph?

I want to have a BW version and a colour version of the final finished photograph

Regds

Brian

A wet Norwich UK
[Post New]
Hello Brian,

Yes, PhD will create a virtual photo of adjustments made in the edit section, if you so choose. That simply saves overwriting in the library.

You'll see that the original photo is named (say) IMG_0001 and the new copy is named IMG_0001 (Virtual Copy 1).

The simples option, in my view, when creating multiple versions of the same photo is to make the necessary adjustments, then Export or Save to. If you've selected the "Add Exported Photos to current project" option, you can then make further adjustments and export under a different name.

The other option is to create your own (multiple) virtual copies, adjust and export each one.

I trust that sheds some light laughing

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Briansep [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Norwich UK Joined: May 27, 2015 10:35 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Pix
Sorry about the delay in replying.....
I never thought about the Export......
Light sheded!

Many thanks
Reads

Brian