Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
video audio not in synch, audio choppy
rytis2015 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 21, 2015 23:33 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
this is 21st century. I wonder if I am cursed - how difficult should it be to record audio/video smoothly? For audio I use Steinberg CI1 USB interface, it works and is in synch with cubase audio program. no problems there. with cyberlink it is a disaster, I thought if I get upgrade few months ago it will change, it was just out of synch before, but now it's even worse. what program or what settings should i use? All I want is to be able to record audio and video normally, I see novices doing it without problems, I don't think they have better equipment than me - I bought a special laptop just to record audio/video 3 years ago, here are my computer's specs:
[Thumb - comp specs.png]
 Filename
comp specs.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
32 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
66 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi rytis2015 ,
Your image doesn't give sufficient information. Please see guides, Part A, B and J info: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40225.page

What are you trying to do? For example, screen capture video and a voice over at the same time.

What is a disaster with CyberLink (PowerDirector 13?)? The voice over capture should function fine. Is it the video displayed in PowerDirector not being synced with your video?

I suspect the technique you are using is wrong somewhere, rather than the video editor. It might be worth analyzing your actions (and the options you're making) and see if you should select a simpler system of capture. I'm just guessing and offering an opinion.
Dafydd

Minor edit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 14. 2015 05:13