Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
title safe area
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
hello i use until know corel video studio for video editng.the biggest advanced that has is the title safe area.when insert a subtitle ,as appear in the window preview, i'm sure that would not cutout words whgen palyback in t.vthe subtitle is locked in a framework that ensures that will not lost words,letters when playing in tv.is there any similar tool in PD13?also how can reduce line space between subtitles.?i have not assistance until know
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

The TV safe zone should do the job for you

Under the preview screen, find "set preview quality" (two rectangles) and the enable "TV safe zone" Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
ok thanks a lot.and for reduce line space for subs?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi nikolo

I cant see a way of altering the line spacing in the subtitle room.

However, you do have the option in "TITLE DESIGNER" you may find that you could use ordinary "TEXT" instead of a subtitle.

To open the Title designer, drag a text box down to the timeline and double click on it.

If there is a way to alter the line spacing in subtitles someone else will let us know Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,