Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My last post
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Dear All

This is my last post in this forum. After many trials and tribulations I have come to a conclusion that PD 7 is not my cup of tea.

I have uninstalled PD 7 from my system.

I found Corel Videostudio better ( My apologies to diehard Cyberlink supporters)

I thank all the members who were supportive during my stay here.
I did learn a lot from all of you

My special thanks to Dafydd Bevan who is ever ready to lend a helping hand. A perfectionist and kind gentleman.

Good luck to all PD7 users and Cyberlink team

Goodbye

Babdi

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 01. 2008 21:11

PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Babdi,

Thank you for your kind comment, most generous of you.

As I mentioned in my email, sorry to read you've taken that decision.

Thank you for those links to your videos. I see you use a lot of presentation effects. What I noticed was the lack of video quality (mobile phone footage only) let your short movies down considerably. A low cost HD video camera would have given the viewer a crisper image to look at and enhanced your creativity. The artistic presentation of the content is obvious, the over pixelated mobile phone video let you down.

Please look up some HD cameras and invest in one. You have great potential if you improve the recording device.

Remember what I mentioned in the email - you should be able to have more than one video editor on your PC.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 03. 2008 09:57