Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Save "Clips", not the Movie
DanceScape [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2015 11:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I am editing individual video clips and only want to save/render/produce the individual clips within the timeline.

I have "Deleselected" other tracks ... leaving checkbox only for the Video Track that I want to save, that contains the clip.

However, each time I go to "produce" the video, it is rendering the entire movie.

Instead of deleting the other tracks, I just want to save/render/produce the videos on one track only.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!
Eldor
Member Location: Montreal, Canada Joined: Feb 27, 2015 10:13 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
What you're looking for is "produce range". If you don't know where to look it can be tricky to find it. If you look at your timeline, next to the position marker are two small yellow markers. You drag those out to select the portion of the video you want and then you'll see a new option to "produce range".

Hope this helps.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Your question has already been answered yesterday in this post: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43286.page . You will have to untick those other tracks if you only want to produce a range on one track only.

Let us know if this helps. laughing
DanceScape [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2015 11:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Wonderful, thanks so much! I couldn't seem to find the Search Tool on this forum (just found the text link however), was looking for a field/form. Thanks again!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 08. 2015 15:10