Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removing a chapter
Rondalee1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2015 19:03 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
I am doing my first movie (pics, music etc...no video at this time). I somehow added "Chapter 1" when I first started. Now I can not get rid of it. I follow all the steps for removing a chapter and this will not go away no matter what I do. Anyone know how to solve this?

I tried just deleted the pictures underneath it and that did not work. I thought perhaps I could just import everything but the begining of this movie into another project and could not find a way to do that either.

Another issue.....I have good quality pictures but when reviewing the movie before finalizing it, they are not good quality. Does this change once you actually burn the movie to a disk?
[Post New]
Removing a chapter

The way to get rid of shows chapter in the timeline.
Right click on the chapter track, clear option Show Chapter Track.

[Thumb - capitulo.png]
 Filename
capitulo.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
12 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
593 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 12. 2015 20:31

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
You did not add Chapter 1, Powerdirector always has a chapter one.

If you have more than the one chapter, you can remove all but the first chapter.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Myk
Senior Member Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 205 Offline
[Post New]
Preview has several settings from HQ to LQ.
Bottom of the preview window, right next to the camera icon. .
Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro