Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 13 Ultra - Languages
djfrosty [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Denmark Joined: Feb 27, 2013 17:58 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Does powerdirector 13 support Danish language ?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Does powerdirector 13 support Danish language ?

Look at the bottom of this chart: OOps, wrong one!

This is the right one (I think) http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/spec_en_US.html

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 17. 2015 09:37

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
djfrosty [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Denmark Joined: Feb 27, 2013 17:58 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
After trying the trial version,

i don't see Danish language.

Is there a Danish language pack for power director 13 Ultra?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 17. 2015 12:01

Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I just asked Customer Support the same question two days ago and got this answer:

<Quote begin>
Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand your concern related with Danish language support in CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultra software.

Regarding your concern I would like to inform you that PowerDirector 13 Ultra software currently does not suppport Danish Language.

I appreciate your comments and suggestions and will use them to help improve our products / services when making future decisions.

I have forwarded your concern to our Product and Development department for further analysis and future updates.

Thanks again for your feedback.
<Quote End>

I'm used to use PD9 and this program had Danish - I miss it wery much.
But I don't think it will work well to copy the language folder from PD9 to PD13 PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12