Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to pan and zoom within photos
JoeZ99 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 12, 2014 08:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
When I used MS Movie Maker, I also used MS Story 3 which allowed panning and zooming within a photo and which then saved that as a video file. I can't seem to figure out how to do this with PD 13.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks,
Joe
[Post New]
Quote: When I used MS Movie Maker, I also used MS Story 3 which allowed panning and zooming within a photo and which then saved that as a video file. I can't seem to figure out how to do this with PD 13.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks,
Joe

PD has many ways to do Pan and zoon.

Option, with the Magic Motion tool you can do for all the selected images in the timeline.

1 - select one or more images in the timeline.

2 - click on the magic wand button and select, Magic Motion, is shown all pre motions set, option, User defined you that makes the movement of your way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 15. 2015 19:10

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Joe -

Playsound's right. Magic Motion is one of the easiest ways to do it.

On this page - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/41501.page - look at the tutorials listed under Magic Motion.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 16. 2015 00:34

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!