Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Advanced Split Screen Question
[Post New]
Hello Friendly Forum,

CLIP:

Full silhouette of a dancing person in center of screen

EFFECT DESIRED:

Split screen / crop and duplicate clip so there are 3 or 4 of the same image standing (dancing) side by side on the same clip

ATTEMPTED WITH:

NewBlue Split Screen

ISSUES:

- In my attempt to have a single split screen (2 figures) I could only adjust the position of one of the silhouettes, as I want to move one of them further to the right (as original is in center) and the other further to the left so they appear to be dancing side by side.

- Figured if I could successfully render/produce a split screen clip with only 2 side by side images, I could re-apply split screen to the already split clip to achieve 4. However, achieving the effect with merely 2, I cannot do.

ADVICE?

Thank you kindly...

Nitai

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Is this the idea?

Done with a single image, but can be done with video the same way.

four separate tracks, each track is modified, shrank to the four quarters.
I have the 2x2 Grid Snap to turned on . Each track snaps to the quarter.

Track 4 is lower right quarter.
Track 3 is lower Left quarter.
Track 2 is upper right quarter
Track 1 is upper Left quarter.

Since this was done with the PD 12 Sample image, I attach the PDS file so you can open in your pd12.

[Thumb - four on screen.PNG]
 Filename
four on screen.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
four images on the screen.
 Filesize
626 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
49 time(s)
 Filename
4 on screen.pds
[Disk]
 Description
The Project file
 Filesize
177 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
186 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 30. 2014 23:29

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.