Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating Custom DVD Menu - Editing Text
[Post New]
Hello,

I found YouTube tutorials on how to edit (change) the existing text on an existing template, but when creating your own custom DVD menu, I cannot for the life of me find how to edit the text. When you click on the text (My Video) it highlights it, but you're only able to change the colour and the size, etc., not the actual words.

Any help would be much appreciated.

With respect,

Nitai
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Nitai -

Another member had the same question recently. Hopefully, this will help you out - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38315.page#197319

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Yes, thank you. I discovered yesterday through experimentation that one can edit the text (change words) of the existing templates, so logically it would mean that one's own menu creation from scratch would have to be saved as a template first before the text could be modified.

Thanks.

PS, loved the jazz music on your YouTube tutorial for editing existing templates...