Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pre-designed menu template
Arturo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 01:24 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the reply to my question re chapters. Hopefully that will be addressed as it really defeats the purpose of inserting chapters manually if the software automatically puts Chapter 1 in the very beginning of the timeline. I have another question please.

When I use the pre-designed menu templates, the image that plays is always Chapter 1. How do I change the image so it does not play the clip from Chapter 1 and use another clip?

I am not talking about changing the menu background. I know I can change that. I am talking about the image that plays in those cut-out boxes that is in the pre-designed menu templates.

In my project, those cut-out boxes always play Chapter 1.

Thanks again for your help.

Arturo

Angel [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Spain Joined: Jun 19, 2008 14:00 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Arturo,

I raised same question few weeks ago and haven't had an answer. Even my post has disappeared (at least I can't find it).

I guess you refer to the main menu on the pre-designed menu templates, and not to the chapters menu.

This was exactly my question. Since there was no answers I'm afraid that PD selects automatically the clip from the first chapter, and can't be changed.

Lets see if somebody can confirm it, or provide a workaround.

Best Regards
Arturo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 01:24 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for that reply Angel. I really hope there is a workaround to this problem and that somebody will post a solution.

I am also hoping to hear from the experts at Cyberlink. You mentioned you raised this question and did not get a reply. I hope Cyberlink does not ignore the same question/issue again.

Thanks again.
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Arturo,

I raised same question few weeks ago and haven't had an answer. Even my post has disappeared (at least I can't find it).

Post will, in fact magically disappear if you are not well liked by the moderator.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Post will, in fact magically disappear if you are not well liked by the moderator.

This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues. Topics or replies with attacking or illegal messages will be deleted by the forum management directly.

The issue of "disappearing" posts and the reason is well documented on the forum. Go look for your post and not splatter post this forum with your incorrect assumptions.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 02. 2008 13:52