Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
after burned DVD, the picture shakes when changing chapters
djfrosty [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Denmark Joined: Feb 27, 2013 17:58 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Hey. I inserted TS or M2TS video file in power director 12 Adds chapters and burn it onto DVD. Picture quality is fine when I play it on dvd or blu-ray. However, the screen shakes when I change chapters. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

When loading TS, Mp4 or M2TS to the timeline, it takes some time.

For OS, i use Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
hardware: Sabertooth x79 motherboard, Kingston HyperX DDR3 2133mhz 16GB, Gforce GTX 660 TI 2GB, and Samsung SSD 256GB for the system, and Western digital 2 TB HD for backup.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hey. I inserted TS or M2TS video file in power director 12 Adds chapters and burn it onto DVD. Picture quality is fine when I play it on dvd or blu-ray. However, the screen shakes when I change chapters. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

When loading TS, Mp4 or M2TS to the timeline, it takes some time.

For OS, i use Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
hardware: Sabertooth x79 motherboard, Kingston HyperX DDR3 2133mhz 16GB, Gforce GTX 660 TI 2GB, and Samsung SSD 256GB for the system, and Western digital 2 TB HD for backup.

Hi djfrosty,
Can you please provide a few bits of info.
1. I'd like the MediaInfo on the video you are editing. See Guide, Part J.
2. I'd like you to use a video screen capture software -and create a short video of the screen shake. See the Guide, Part F, Microsoft Expression Encoder (Free) will capture to a wmv and you can output to a smaller frame sized video - help with uploading a file.
Guide: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29701.page
3. A diagnostic of your PC. Guide Part B.
4. See guide, Part A information as well please.
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19. 2014 13:39

djfrosty [Avatar]
[Post New]
hej Dafydd.

1) I've got a analog/digital box from Haupauge: HDPVR, that i connect to my VCR for saving old videotapes to digital. I can only save to mp4, TS and m2ts. Notice that the videofiles i save, will be in 3-4 GB per videofile. ¨
More information for Haupauge HDPVR http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

2) The medie info of the video is: TS file. Length: 1 hour and 33,15 min.
Pictureformat: 720 x 576 HD
bit: 5479 kbps, Framerate: 25p
sound: 384kbps, 2 channels

3) I have uploaded the video on Youtube, so u can see the Picture shakes, when i change chapter. Otherwise there is pixelfail.
u can see the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hv8tUdD_UM

Hope my info are helpfull with a solution.
Thanks
djfrosty [Avatar]
[Post New]
I can see other have problems with Powerdirector 12, from Windows 8.1 64 bit, what do you suggest Windows 7, or Windows 8 64 bit ??
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi djfrosty,
I cant see anything in your YouTube video - I'm sure it's something you can view but I cant recognise it from watching the uploaded video.
See item 1* = MediaInfo, the program gives a lot more information than you've provided.
*and the other requests made

I'm running 8.1... that's not a recommendation, it's just what I'm using.

Dafydd