Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
1. Strange distortions in produced file / 2. End crawl problem
Alessandro de Sica [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 24, 2013 19:23 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
1. I inserted a title effect ("Lovely Day 1") in front of my clip (an MTS file from a camcorder) and made an mpeg file, and in the resulting movie the title screen hung for a second and there were pixel blurs almost everywhere when I watched it on my PC.

How can this be, I ask?

2. I filled the scroll title effect with approx. 20 names and some "thank you" lines (not very much in total!?) and whenever I wanted to move the title in the timeline to finetune the position the whole PD froze for about 10 seconds! As if this "massive" effect used up all the resources of my PC?! (Intel i7, 16GB RAM, SSD disc, DDR5 graphics card etc.)?

(3.) And as soon as I move it on the timeline a box opens up with the whole text, thereby obscuring the whole timeline section, making it impossible to see where exactly the effect would be positioned! Can this be turned off?